Today I want to present to you the main functionalities behind TradePal Beta version that we are going to launch in the next few weeks on Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Telegram and Facebook Messenger.
The main goal of Ryu Concierge chatbot is to deliver an effortless experience to our users regarding the latest crypto news from the market, storing user account balance and different parameters related to each user account.
– Add/remove tokens from portfolio — this feature will allow users to add their portfolio balance and keep track of the changes in price that comes on the market.
– Check portfolio value — users will be able to constantly check the value change in their portfolio and keep track of the latest gains and losses in a pre-determined period of time.
– Check portfolio balance — check the balance of each token
– Check the latest news from today — this feature will offer a short summary of the latest news from trusted websites. We will also add an option for personalization in this area.
– Market sentiment for today — this feature will represent one of our core functionalities and with the help of natural language processing we will be able to deeper evaluate specific market parameters based on multiples categories of interest with variable priorities with the purpose of delivering an overall sentiment analysis that will be correlated with the market shift from a specific period of time.
Now, let’s discuss about the chatbot market and understand the current adoption so far and where it’s heading in the future:
Facebook Messenger was one of the first platforms to enable the option of deploying chatbots on their platform in the summer of 2016 and with a large user base of over 1 billion users, businesses are starting to focus on reaching users in a more personalized way.
Because most of the queries that user have are in a large percentage simmilar, deploying chatbots to handle repetitive parts of the conversation makes perfect sense.
And even though chatbots are currently experimental, the global chatbot market is expected to reach USD 1.25 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 24.3%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The chatbot industry is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period as they enable enterprises to substantially reduce operating costs. Additionally, innovations in artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies are likely to enhance the features of chatbots, which acts as a major driver for the market.
For a deeper analysis on the use-cases and the current state of the user-experience, you can check out this article: https://chatbotsmagazine.com/chatbot-report-2018-global-trends-and-analysis-4d8bbe4d924b
And for the market overview: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-chatbot-market